May 31, 2019
Members: $210 and Non-members: $240
8:ooam - 4:00pm
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
This program is designed to bring a positive attitude to workplace performance. It offers a fresh attitudinal approach to performance management and performance appraisals. It provides clarity that everybody is involved in improving workplace performance. HR alone cannot improve workplace performance attitudes without the help of team leaders and managers.
· Clarify the roles of Managers and HR in managing performance
· Discuss the benefits and irks of your current workplace performance system
· Calibrate the existing level of enthusiasm regarding workplace performance
· Discuss what your performance appraisal process is trying to accomplish
· Discuss how to manage poor performance at work
· Understand the positive outcomes of the performance appraisal process
· Discuss the link between employee recognition and performance
· Clarify roles in an open discussion
· Discuss the benefits of monitoring workplace performance
· Change your attitude about workplace performance and the performance appraisal process
· Reframe managing performance as an opportunity to excel
· Recall a time when your performance system was too complex
Members, please log on to purchase your ticket at the discounted price!